What We Do
Big Green Telemarketing is the UK’s leading telemarketing and telesales consultancy
Nationally regarded as the pioneer of advanced telemarketing in the business to business (B2B) and business to consumer (B2C) markets.
Fully qualified and high quality appointments and leads with businesses who want to speak to you, know exactly who you are and what your company does.
For more information click on each subject heading below:
Advanced Appointments and Leads
- Decision makers who are interested in talking to you
- Fully qualified opportunities for you to sell
- Prospects who know who you are and why you are coming
- Presented accurately, honestly and professionally
- Full information on every prospect
- Call recordings for your appointments and leads
These are not your typical ‘Call Centre’ appointments and leads. This is business development like you have never know it before. You will receive the highest quality appointments, the most qualified leads and the highest standard of professional outbound telemarketing.
There is more to business development than making the appointments… Big Green will also:
- Book telephone appointments where a face to face appointment is not available
- Develop a pipeline of qualified future opportunities
- Gather full contact details of every decision maker
- Transfer immediate opportunities direct to your phone
- Arrange your appointments geographically to minimise travel time
- Report daily on results, statistics, trends and feedback
- Fully manage your project with a dedicated account manager
- Organise your appointments through an online diary system
Big Green will generate appointments and leads in targeted markets and focus on developing your business with new customers in specific areas around the country. We work closely with you and create an advanced telemarketing strategy which will produce the return you need. The key is preparation and delivery.
- Full research into your business and develop a base understanding of your brand and your offering
- Further training with you for research on products, services, culture, brand, industry, external factors, legislation, objections and trends.
- Presentation of your project, your business and your strategy to the Big Green Directors for approval
- Role play calls with you, your colleagues and the Big Green Directors for project approval
- Data sourcing, preparation and implementation. Big Green can work on your data or our own data.
- Pre-launch phone call with you or your colleagues to confirm the relevant aspects of the project including criteria, target market, target geography and call content.
- Professional, accurate and honest representation of your business
- Daily reporting on results, statistics, trends, pipeline, feedback and strategic advice
- Full, accurate and factual information on every result generated
- Full monthly review with full project analysis
- Full contact with your project manager and your telemarketing consultants
“Information is only as good as its presentation”
Big Green will qualify your leads, qualify your databases and convert your target market into high quality prospects.
Lead qualification is the tried and tested process of qualifying your leads which have been generated through events, email marketing, web enquiries, incoming enquiries, direct mail marketing, advertising response and any other channel which generates enquiries which need qualifying.
Big Green will contact your lead, ask the relevant qualification questions and nurture the lead into the desired result. Once qualified, each lead can be converted into an appointment, a telephone appointment, direct telephone transfer, a telephone call back or a completed sale.
Let your sales team focus on speaking with fully qualified ‘hot’ prospects rather than spending time working through the prospects which don’t qualify for your product or service.
Each Big Green project manager will contact around 150 prospects in every telemarketing day and will make the most of every one. It’s what we do day in day out. We’re extremely effective at converting every genuine opportunity while wasting none of your data.
“Make the most of your leads”
When someone makes an enquiry, it’s an opportunity for a sale. Big Green have the resources to contact the prospect as soon as the enquiry is generated. The target is to contact the prospect within 5 minutes of their enquiry (unless they’ve stated a specific time for us to make contact).
There is a definite benefit to such a speedy response. Firstly, it builds trust between you and your potential customer. Secondly, it ensures we are speaking with the prospect while they are still thinking about it. Thirdly, we make sure you don’t lose the prospect to a competitor and lastly, it means your sales team can focus on closing sales while Big Green supply them with constant qualified and ‘hot’ leads.
Surveys and Questionnaires
“Ask a question, get an answer”
Big Green will contact your customers or your target audience in order to carry out a survey or questionnaire. It sounds simple but there is a definite art to it and a definite skill to getting the most information from each call.
Each question needs to be presented accurately, clearly and professionally. The target here is to avoid the need to repeat a question. If Big Green doesn’t need to repeat a question, the length of the call shortens meaning more surveys or questionnaires can be completed.
It’s important for Big Green to explain the reason for the survey or explain how the information will be used. Anyone being asked these questions is likely to be more willing and open if they understand the reasons for it.
Big Green will record every answer and response and record each call which will be available to you should you need it. Each Big Green project manager is trained in word processing meaning the information can be entered onto a PC quickly and accurately. It also means that information can be entered while the project manager is on the phone without the need for pauses between questions.
The information gathered is delivered in two ways.
Firstly, you’ll receive a full report on all the information gathered from every single call. This is a lot of extremely valuable information which includes full answers, statistics and cleansed data.
Secondly, you’ll receive an analysis of trends, top answers, points of interest, statistics and a summary of the findings.
This is presented to you through written content, graphs and charts, percentages and bullet points.
Find out the opinions and feedback from your target market or your customers. Big Green will gather this information for you quickly and efficiently while representing you professionally.
“Events need people and people need events”
Telemarketing for exhibitions, seminars, events and meetings is a highly successful and effective way of attracting your target market to the occasion.
Much in the same way as a business development project, Big Green will contact your target market and present the event to them professionally and accurately. The key to event telemarketing is to make it relevant to the person we are calling. It’s close to a qualification process where we’ll ask questions to establish that the event is actually relevant which will indirectly promote the event.
Big Green can directly register the delegate or deliver the relevant information to you. We’ll also send the invitation to the prospect as well as send information on the event itself. This is an optional extra which carries no additional cost with Big Green’s event telemarketing.
Event telemarketing is a structured approach which is set out like this:
- First contact
- Initial contact with the prospect
- Qualification of relevance and promote the event
- Send relevant information and invitation
- Second contact
- Where a commitment could not be made
- Where the relevant prospect was not available
- Where a confirmation has not been received
- Confirmation Call
- Final call closer to the event
- Confirmation of event details
- Confirmation of customer’s attendance
- Post-Event follow up
- Future event promotion
- Lead qualification
If your event requires payment, Big Green can take payment details for you.
There are two types of event telemarketing:
This is where Big Green promotes and confirms attendees for your event. We register their place at the event and in some cases take payment information. This is very much a ‘bums on seats’ style of event telemarketing.
The other form of event telemarketing is to generate mass awareness for an event. This is a high volume and high quality method of telling people about the event. We’ll present the event and give all the details. The difference with this approach is that we don’t aim to achieve a commitment from the prospect. This method is about mass-marketing of the event. It’s low pressure with a high return.
Customer Satisfaction, Customer Feedback, Additional Sales, Upgrades, Renewals, Retention, Promotions, Event Invitation.
Communication with your customers is vital to maintaining a loyal and reliable customer base. After all, a happy customer is a loyal customer.
Big Green will contact your customers, on your behalf and build that trusting relationship through professional communication. We can carry out surveys, offer additional services, renew subscriptions, promote events, broadcast special offers and keep track on how your customers feel about your business.
Big Green has the perfect resource to contact your customers on a regular basis. By scheduling the calls effectively, it gives you the opportunity to concentrate on your business and gives your customers confidence in your company. We’ll make 150-200 calls per day to your customers and each call is made by a professional telemarketer who understands your business. Everyone at Big Green respects the time and effort it takes to build your brand and through our project managers, you will be represented in the same way you’d represent yourself.
Who are your potential customers? Let’s find out…
Big Green will make contact with targeted business sectors and segments to identify your potential
Within that business, Big Green’s experienced researchers will identify the relevant decision maker,
the decision influencers and gather full contact details.
- Name and position
- Email address and Phone Number
- Company Address and Information
- Qualification information
- Decision Maker’s Responsibilities and Objectives
- Renewal Dates and Review Dates
This is a high volume and high quality project which works exceptionally well as part of an overall
business development project.
For example, Big Green’s expert Prospectors will gather an exceptional quality of targeted
information. We’ll pre-qualify your potential customer and then the Business Development Team
take over to generate fully qualified leads and appointments with those decision makers.
This approach means that the Business Development Team are able to focus their telemarketing
calls on accurate data of pre-qualified decision makers within qualifying business.
We can analyse and report on the potential of each segment and work with you on a strategy for
growth within each area. This can be structured by geography, by sector, by segment or by company